Empowerment is being able to choose our own path, with the tools needed to be the most authentic version of ourself. It is a journey, and I am here to walk with you.
Counselling is for anyone and everyone. If you are:
- Struggling to feel connected to others
- Feeling the weight of global issues on your own shoulders
- Trying to change old patterns and form healthier relationships
- Exploring your identity, sexuality, relationship style, values and boundaries
- Trying to be a better version of yourself and feeling stuck
- Or feeling overwhelmed with old memories or new life changes
… then I am here for you!
New to counselling? This resource may help you: What To Expect in Counselling
I am a neurodivergent, queer, trauma informed counsellor, life coach and consultant. I have been presenting on Healthy Relationships, Sexual Health & Wellness, and Inclusive Practices; coaching individuals and couples/thropules to build intimacy, trust & connection in their relationships; and coaching neurodivergent clients for over 20 years.
As a Sex Coach I am here to help you meet your own goals, within a sex positive framework. I view human diversity as beautiful, and I uphold the right for adults to engage in consensual intimacy in ways that are meaningful to them and reflect their own values and needs.
I have extensive experience working with neurodiverse clients, as well as folks who are LGBTQIA2S++, practice ethical non-monogamy and other ”alternative” lifestyles. If you would like social skills coaching, self-advocacy coaching, or boundary setting coaching please check the coaching section of my services.